2012 bike idea - Complete all trails within 25 mi of my apartment.
Already completed (crossed out means I did it this year):
Cedar River Trail - this is no longer completely bike-able after Renton introduced a no-riding zone after some bikes hit and killed an elderly lady on a different trail, and people complained on this one.
Elliot Bay Trail (Terminal 91 Bike Path)
- Marymoor connector trail
Green River Trail
King County Interurban Trail
Sammamish River Trail
- Ship Canal Trail
Centennial Trail* - Completed 10 MAY ‘12
Issaquah-Preston Trail (formerly Issaquah Creek Trail)* - Completed 10 MAY ‘12
Preston-Snoqualmie Trail (near Snoqualmie)* - Completed 10 MAY ‘12
Chief Sealth Trail (near SoDo) - Completed 12 FEB ‘12
* Completed these three all in one ride: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/858794
- BPA Trail (Federal Way)
- Cushman Trail (Artondale, near Tukwila)
- Everett-Seattle Interurban - in all fairness, I have tried this three times, and gotten lost several times after 15 mi. Twice of those I was using a GPS. It’s widely recognised as being hard to follow.
- North Creek Trail (near Woodinville)
- Ruston Way Path (near Tacoma)
- Soos Creek Trail (south-east of Renton)